The DS-14 hand-held transmitter expands the range of model transmitters equipped with the JETI Duplex system. This new design is based on the high-end model DS-16. Unlike the DS-16, the DS-14 offers a unique concept of individual feature setup based upon the requirements of each customer. The transmitter is available in a basic configuration that will meet the needs of most users for most model types.
The DS-14 features newly designed gimbal sticks. We managed to keep all the characteristics of the full metal sticks used in the DS-16, mainly thanks to high-quality materials and Hall sensors inside the sticks which are fully supported by high quality ball bearings.
A backlit LCD display placed on the top side of the transmitter offers perfect legibility at any lighting condition and a large surveillance angle. Thanks to the high display resolution and application of a relatively big ammount of graphic images it was possible to create a simple and intuitive setting procedure, especially for displaying telemetric data.
The DUPLEX EX product family has been equipped with an improved telemetric data transfer system and the subsequent data processing on the LCD transmitter display or analysis on a PC. The transmitter allows setup of acoustical notifications (optionally created by the user himself), which are related to the actual telemetric values or to sound signals assigned to conditions of particular control elements.
Additional software extensions
For individual setting of the transmitter there is a configurator available at swshop.jetimodel.com. After the simple registration of your transmitter it is possible to select additional features based upon your individual demands. For example, if you fly only helicopter models, select such features as "Throttle Limiter" or "Gyro Settings" but you will probably not need to increase the number of flight modes. These are more suitable for controlling glider models.
- Duplex 2,4GHz – for flight control and reception of telemetric data from the model to the transmitter the DC-16 takes advantage of the wireless system Duplex 2,4GHz, which has been developed by the JETI company as well. The data transfer system Duplex 2,4GHz is very reliable and has been verified during many years.
- Built-in Telemetry – from the beginning the DC-16 transmitter has been developed with regard to lucid displaying properties and exploitation of telemetry for model RC-control.
- Design of the DS-16 Transmitter – the main goal was maximum user comfort, exclusive appearance and longevity by exploitation of premium quality materials.
- Precise Quad Sticks – made of metal ball raced parts warrant together with contactless scanning an enormous longevity.
- LCD Display – the 3,8“ backlit display of the DC-16 transmitter with a resolution of 320x240 pixels allows perfect legibility under all lighting conditions.
- Li-Ion Battery – a reliable energy source with high capacity and long service life.
- Easy Charging – simply done by connecting the mains adapter to the transmitter. The charging proces is shown in the DC-16 display.
- Integrated Antenna – the antenna forms an integral part of the transmitter and is protected against mechanical damage
||-10 ... + 60 st. C
||8 (expandable to 14)