Vaatimattomasti, Maailman paras puuliima :)
Titebond Original Wood Glue 118ml
Titebond Original Wood Glue is the industry standard for woodworking. It provides a strong initial tack and fast speed of set to reduce clamp time. It also develops a bond stronger than the wood itself, offers excellent sandability and is unaffected by finishes. Titebond Original can help any woodworker achieve professional-looking results. It is ideal for wood, hardboard, particleboard, leather, cloth and most other porous materials. Titebond Original is easy to use, non-toxic and cleans up with water.
- Fast set - Shortens clamp time
- Bonds stronger than wood
- Excellent sandability
- Unaffected by finishes
- Easy cleanup with water
- Application temperature: Above 10°C
- Open assembly time: 4-6 minutes (21°C / 50%RH)
- Total assembly time: 10-15 minutes (21°C / 50%RH)
- Required clamping pressure: Enough to bring joints tightly together
- Method of application: Plastic bottles for fine applications; glue may also be spread with a roller spreader or brush.
- Cleanup: Damp cloth while glue is wet. Scrape off and sand dried excess.
- Limitations: Titebond Original Wood Glue is not intended for exterior use or where moisture is likely. For exterior applications use Titebond III Ultimate Wood Glue. Not for structural or load bearing applications. Do not use when temperature, glue or materials are below 10°C. Freezing may not affect the function of the product but may cause it to thicken. Agitation should restore product to original form. Read SDS before use. KEEP FROM FREEZING. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Type: Aliphatic resin emulsion
- Calculated VOC: 10.7 g/L
- State: Liquid
- Weight per litre: 1100g
- Color: Yellow
- Dried film: Translucent
- Flashpoint: > 93°C
- Solids: 46%
- Viscosity: 3,200 cps
- PH: 4.0
- Storage life: 24 months in tightly closed containers at 24°C